Sat, Oct 07|
Sariling Tugtugin, Himig at Sayaw Saturday, October 7, 2023
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
About The Event
The recital is open to children from ages 3 to 18 years old using any medium from playing an instrument to singing and dancing. There is no registration fee. But to participate, all families need to complete and submit the registration and consent form on September 17, 2023. The video or recording submission deadline is September 23, 2023. The deadlines are firm. The program will be an hour, so the list of participants will be on a “first come, first serve” basis.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS FOR RECORDING
1. Performance should be 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Participants should wear the same clothes as they would for a recital or church, including shoes. NO blue jeans, tank tops, and flip flops. If it is a dance number, please wear the appropriate costume for it. Please avoid too much skin exposure. For male performers, please wear long-sleeve dress shirt and black pants.
3. Participants SHOULD NOT announce their names, piece, or composer. Captions will be used: First full name and Last name initial only of the participants.
4. As soon as recording starts, participants should pause and count to 5 before and after the performance. This will help in the transitions.
5. Please take a bow at the end of the performance.
6. The room should be professionally staged—clean and clutter-free.
7. If recording with a phone or tablet, please film in “LANDSCAPE MODE” (with the device set horizontally, not vertically).
8. Try to avoid strong light from behind the performer, but instead light from the front so we can clearly see the participant’s face.
9. To get the best recording possible, record the performance three times and choose the best recording.
HOW TO SEND YOUR VIDEO
Deadline to submit recording is September 23, 2023.
Please adhere to the deadline to allow us enough time for editing.
Please send the copy of the recording to:
CONSENT TO RELEASE RECORDING FORM
We would be grateful if you would fill in this form to give us permission to use the recording for public viewing.
I, hereby, give my consent to Fil-Am to use the recording of my child’s participation in the program or event described above.
Further, I, hereby, transfer and assign to Fil-Am the exclusive right to use and to authorize others to use all or part of my child’s participation in said program or event.
Further, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fil-Am from and against any and all claims and demands whatsoever including but not limited to claims or demands arising from infringement of copyright, proprietary right of claims of libel, obscenity or invasion of privacy that may arise out of any part of my child’s participation in said program or from any breach or warranties or representations herein contained.
Participant (Full name) _____________________________________________
Name of Parent or Guardian (specify) __________________________________
Signature of Parent or Guardian_______________________________________
Dated this ________ day of ___________________________2023
Contact Number:________________________ Email:_____________________
Medium of performance: Instrumental, Song or Dance (Please check one and complete the rest)
*___ Instrumental (type of instrument) ________________
Title of Piece/Song____________________________________________
*___ dance (type of dance) __________________________
Approximate Running Time _____________________________________
Please submit this form to Marites Pellicer at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 17, 2023 and the recording by September 23, 2023 to Bud Pellicer at the address given in the previous page.