SARILING TUGTUGIN, HIMIG AT SAYAW
Time & Location
About The Event
THE FILIPINO-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF GREATER ATLANTA
“SARILING TUGTUGIN, HIMIG AT SAYAW”
in observance of THE FILIPINO-AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2021 AT 2 O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON
The recital is open to children of Filipino descent from ages 3 to 18 years old using any medium from playing an instrument to singing and dancing. There is no registration fee, but to participate, all families need to complete and submit the registration and consent form by August 15, 2021. The video or recording submission deadline is September 25, 2021. The deadlines are firm. The program will be an hour, so the list of participants will be a “first come, first serve” basis.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS FOR RECORDING
1. Performance should be 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Participants should wear the same clothes they would for a recital or church, including shoes. NO blue jeans, tank tops, and flip flops. If it is a dance number, please wear the appropriate costume for it. Please avoid too much skin exposure. For male performers, please wear long-sleeve dress shirt and black pants.
3. Participants SHOULD NOT announce their names, piece or composer. Captions will be used: First full name and Last name initial only of the participants.
4. As soon as recording starts, participants should pause and count to 5 before performing. Participants, please bow at the end of the performance.
5. The room should be professionally staged - clean and clutter-free.
6. If recording with a phone or tablet, please film in “landscape mode” (with the device set horizontally, not vertically).
7. Try to avoid strong light from behind the performer, but instead light from the front so we can clearly see the participant’s face.
8. To get the best recording possible, record the performance three times and choose the best recording.
HOW TO SEND YOUR VIDEO
Deadline to submit recording is September 25, 2021.
Please send the copy of the recording to:
Upload to Google Drive and share the link to email above
Upload to Dropbox and share the link to email above
CONSENT TO RELEASE RECORDING FORM
We would be grateful if you would fill in this form to give us permission to use the recording for public viewing.
I, hereby, give my consent to Fil-Am to use the recording of my child’s participation in the program or event described above.
Further, I, hereby, transfer and assign to Fil-Am the exclusive right to use and to authorize others to use all or part of my child’s participation in said program or event.
Further, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fil-Am from and against any and all claims and demands whatsoever including but not limited to claims or demands arising from infringement of copyright, proprietary right of claims of libel, obscenity or invasion of privacy that may arise out of any part of my child’s participation in said program or from any breach or warranties or representations herein contained.
Participant (Full name) _____________________________________________
Name of Parent or Guardian (specify) __________________________________
Signature of Parent or Guardian ______________________________________
Dated this ________ day of ___________________________20___
Contact Number: _____________________ or Email _____________________
Medium of performance: Instrumental, Song or Dance (Please check one and complete the rest)
*___ Instrumental (name of instrument) ________________
Title of Piece/Song____________________________________________
*___ dance (type of dance) __________________________
Approximate Running Time _____________________________________
Please submit this form to Marites Pellicer at email@example.com by August 15, 2021.